Tuesday 12 September 2017

Induction Task


1. I enjoy watching a film/ series and then analyzing the things I see, for example the different camera shots used.

2. I have not done and voluntary or paid work for a Media company but I am open to the idea.

3. I haven't used many software's for editing, mainly just those for editing pictures (Abode Photoshop).

4. It is hard for me to remember the names of certain actors/ directors. However, Tom Hiddleston is my favourite actor. My favourite series at the moment is Reign and my favourite film would be Winter Soldier.

5. I can remember watching a very odd kids show called 'Boobah' with my nan when I went to visit her.

6. I usually watch media content with my mum or alone.

7. At the moment I am unsure as to what my dream job would be, however I would like to do something I enjoy.

8/9. If I had a dream job I would research more about it and find ways to 'ease' into it.

10. I looking forward to learning and developing my skills as much as I can in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video - Pre-production

Pre production - Music Video from BethanyGoodwin4 Production schedule - date scene from BethanyGoodwin4 Risk assessme...